Your banking is about to get so much better+
We are LIVE
Online Banking and Mobile Banking offline until 11/3
10/28/2022 @ 8pmOnline and over-the-phone Payment Center Offline
11/2/2022 TBDCredit Union branches re-open
10/30/2022 @ 9pmMobile Banking Goes Offline
12/08/2022Tentative Zelle Launch
11/1/2022 ALL DAYCredit Union Blackout
Branches closed, online and mobile banking unavailable. Debit Cards will have reduced daily limits until 11/2/2022.
Q1 2023Tentative Mobile Wallets Launch
New Online Banking Information
You will need the following information to login for the 1st time on the NEW Virtual Branch Online Banking platform:
- ID: your member number
- Password/PIN: the last four of the primary account holders’ SSN or TIN
- Set-up new ID and password along with 3 additional security questions
- When prompted, you need to provide a valid phone number for verification purposes. This step is a requirement.
- You can log on to your NEW Virtual Branch Online Banking for the first time on a desktop, tablet or mobile device. However, a desktop is recommended.
Transaction History: Transaction history does not migrate from the current system to the new online banking system; however, there are steps you can take to secure retention of the information:
- You may download your history before the 10/31 cut off at 3 pm PST for your record retention.
- For those who utilize QuickBooks please complete this download before the 10/31 cut off at 3pm PST.
- You will receive a month end statement just as you normally do, which will provide you with your October 2022 transaction history.
- nw+ will be able to assist in obtaining past statements.
Scheduled Transfers: Any scheduled transfers set up in your current online banking profile will require re-establishment in your NEW Virtual Branch Online Banking profile. Prior to 10/31, we suggest you review your online banking scheduled transfers and retain the information as a quick reference guide to help with setting up these transfer in the new system.
Bill Pay: For bill pay users, you will not lose any of your payment data or history as this system is not changing with the upgrade. All future dated payments will process as normal.
Shared Accounts: If you participate in the “Shared Accounts” feature, allowing you access to information and transactional features between member accounts, please note that these will NOT carry over to the new system. Additionally, if you would like to re-establish any Shared Accounts services we encourage you to contact your local branch for assistance.
eStatements: If you are currently enrolled in eStatements, you will have access to previous statements just as you do now.
On 11/3 Virtual Branch Online Banking Restored
Audio Teller Update:
New Audio Teller Phone Number: 877-399-5252 or 425-258-0400
Audio Teller users will use their members number and the last 4 of the primary account holders' SSN/TIN to log in for the first time.
Update your contact information:
In the weeks to come, you will be receiving alerts from our Upgrade Team. These will be essential in providing key dates, member notices, new product information and more. It is vital that we have your up-to-date contact information on file. Please log-in to Personal branch and make needed corrections to email, phone and addresses or let us know of any updates the next time you stop in or have us on the phone.