Fight back against criminal fraudsters with this one-stop defensive strategy. Designed to help protect you from identity theft, credit fraud, data breaches and other deceptive attacks, it keeps an eye out 24/7 for suspicious behavior.
- Comprehensive identity protection and restoration solution
- Employs around-the-clock monitoring for fraudulent activity
- Immediately alerts you to any suspicious activity
- Quick, hands-on process of restoring your information should fraud occur
- Full suite of offerings, including:
- 24/7 credit monitoring
- Annual credit reports
- Monthly credit score and tracker
- Dark web monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Identity restoration
- Coverage from every angle provides peace of mind
- Funds directly deducted from your checking every month — no credit card needed!
- Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa® checking account holders — $8.00 per month
- Price for non-Kasasa account holders — $ 10.00 per month
- Price for joint account holders — $ 5.00 per month
- Not locked into a contract; no time commitment necessary
Activate Kasasa Protect in minutes.
Upon enrollment, Kasasa Protect starts working immediately. However, be sure to log in and verify your identity so that you can get the most value out of this service. Just check your email for your activation link or visit secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Add Kasasa Protect to receive around-the-clock coverage from every angle:
24/7 Credit Monitoring
- Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including:
- Loan data
- New accounts
- And more
- The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what's moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- Allows you to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such as a social security number or medical identification numbers
Lost Wallet Protection
- In the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler's checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Notifying authorities
Optional Add On Service
Kasasa Protect is an optional Identity Fraud Protection and Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution services through a separate, third party. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services ("opt-in"), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time. Kasasa Protect includes the following comprehensive services (collectively "Services"):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual Experian credit report; (b) Scores: a monthly Experian VantageScore credit score and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of your monthly credit scores.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information; (c) Credit Monitoring: monitors only on the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes, or changes in address are detected; (d) Credit Freezes & Removals: Placing or releasing credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only (see Legal Notices (3) below for more information).
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer to identify, dispute, and expunge any fraudulent activities; and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Additional Services may be available depending on the tier selected (e.g. Kasasa Protect, Kasasa Protect Plus, Kasasa Protect Premium).
Kasasa Protect Services provided by Experian Partner Solutions, Inc. (Experian). In order to receive your Services, you must review and agree to the Services terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS THE SERVICES.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID "CSID", a part of Experian Partner Solutions, Inc. "Experian". In order to receive your Kasasa Protect services, you must review and agree to the services' terms and conditions, available at one of our branch locations or at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
VantageScore calculated on the VantageScore 3.0 model. Your VantageScore 3.0 from Experian indicates your credit risk level and is not used by all lenders, so don't be surprised if your lender uses a score that's different from your VantageScore 3.0. Personal identity theft protection products and services administered by Experian. Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under group or blanket policy(ies). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Advertised products are not bank deposits, are neither insured nor guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other state or federal agency, and are not guaranteed by any financial institution. For additional information, please contact Experian at (888) 483-3301.
Kasasa Protect Services are provided for a monthly fee, the amount of which depends on the tier of services selected. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) being on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after Experian has processed your cancellation request.
Kasasa Protect's services, fees, providers and / or partners are variable and may change with proper notification from our credit union or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
Requirements & Enrollment
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect's Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services' Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services' monthly billing ACH authorization and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. ("Enrollment"). The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date ("Enrollment Date").
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself; not misrepresent your identity; and maintain and update this information, including your email address, on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated.
You may cancel your Services at any time by contacting nw+|cu at 800.456.6481 or any of our six branches. When cancelling, your then current month's fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. Kasasa and/or nw+|cu reserves the right to cancel your Services if the Services' monthly fees are not paid and properly fulfilled over 6 consecutive months. If your Services are cancelled, a notification email will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. Monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following: (1) the processing of your cancellation request, or (2) a termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the ONLY authorized source under federal law. (2) nw+|cu shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental. (3) Free credit monitoring services are available to every active credit consumer via www.freecreditscore.com. This free service provides electronic monitoring and notifies a consumer of changes to their credit file. (4) Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only. Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018. (5) Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Experian is a registered trademark of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.