Join Us Today!Open an Account
NW Plus CU Mobile Banking App
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Pay your bills with Bill Pay- Must be set up on Personal Branch (NW Plus CU's Online Banking Service)
- Safe and Secure
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your provider.
**Discontinued Mobile App Support for Android Versions Below 5.0 (Lollipop)
As of January 1st, 2018, NW Plus CU's mobile application will be discontinuing support for devices running Android versions below 5.0 (Lollipop). The current version of NW Plus CU's mobile application will continue to work. However, future application versions and updates will require that the Android version be upgraded to 5.0 or higher. Beginning January 1st, 2018, issues related to Android versions below 5.0 will not be remediated and members will be advised to update to a supported version.
"NW Plus CU" Mobile App Download Instructions for Mobile Banking on your Mobile Device:
- Search for "NW Plus CU" in your mobile device's store.
- Install the "NW Plus CU" App and once it's installed, open the app
- Enter your Personal Branch Login ID
- Verify MFA picture and enter your password (same information as Personal Branch)
- Verify MFA question and enter your answer (same information as Personal Branch)
- Accept terms and conditions
Important Note: You must first be set up on Online Banking in order to use our App. If you are not set up, click on the "Enroll Now" button below to sign up or please contact your local branch.
- Remote Deposit
Now, in less than 60 seconds, you can deposit a check through your mobile device. Where ever you are, whenever you need!
How to Remotely Deposit your Check
Endorse the back of check with your member number, signature and the phrase "NW Plus Mobile Deposit"
1. Login to your NW Plus CU Mobile App.
2. Select "Deposit" icon.
3. Select "Deposit Check".
4. Select the account to deposit the check into and enter the check amount.
5. Take a picture of the front and back of check.
6. Verify the Deposit Details and submit your deposit.