We are committed to supporting and serving our local communities.
NW Plus Credit Union has had the privilege of supporting many local organizations this past year. Read on to see what our team has been up to.
NW+ Donations, Partnerships and Community Connections:
- $700,000 awarded to the nw+|cu membership by way of our Member Loyalty Bonus.
- Everett Community College Foundation Sponsor and athletic program financial education partner.
- Financial Education Sponsor for Stanwood High School.
- NW+ was pleased to present Housing Hope a check for $5,000 benefiting their Stone Soup Dinner fundraiser.
- NW+ presented a check for $2,000 to The Everett Public Schools Foundation for their Stuff the Bus initiative.
- NW+ sponsored The Salvation Army Backpack Drive in the amount of $1,000.
- Over $2,000 raised and contributed by NW+ and its members for our Hunger Heroes Campaign benefiting community food banks.
- NW+ and its Members raised $7,000 for Salmon for Soldiers Veteran nonprofit and presented the check at their yearly Day of Honor event.
- A donation drive was organized by the CU staff for local nonprofit, Cocoon House. Donations were presented to Cocoon House and their residents.
- Hole Sponsor at the Travis Protzeller annual golf tournament benefiting cancer research.
- Hole Sponsor at the annual Realtor's Association Golf Tournament benefiting Habitat for Humanity and Friendship House.
- NW+ lent its support to the Providence General Children's Fund in the amount of $2,500.
- $12,000 in Scholarships awarded to High School and Post-Secondary students.
Donation and Sponsorship Requests
We believe in investing in our communities. If you would like to apply for a donation or nw+ sponsorship, please mail your request to:
c/o Northwest Plus Credit Union
2821 Hewitt Ave.
Everett, WA 98201