You never know what life will throw at you. Protect your auto or personal loan with our affordable options.
In the event your vehicle is stolen or totaled, stay protected with GAP. Gain peace of mind knowing GAP covers up to 150% of your vehicle's value1 — so you're safe even in the early years of your loan.
- Protect yourself from unexpected expenses:
- Totaled car
- Stolen car
- Gain peace of mind with up to 150% coverage of your vehicle's value1
- Fee can be rolled into your monthly auto payment
1GAP doesn't cover skipped or delinquent payments.
Make sure you're accounted for in the event your vehicle breaks down — you will receive mechanical assistance, road service, towing, and more. And in the case of lost keys or lockouts you can rest assured knowing that's covered too.
- Competitively priced mechanical breakdown coverage
- Gain peace of mind knowing you're covered with:
- Road service
- Mechanical assistance
- Car rental
- Tire coverage
- Includes assistance for lost keys or lockouts
- Get financial protection against repair costs
We offer low cost payment protection that may be purchased for consumer loans. We protect our members and their families by providing debt cancellation in the case of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment, with this option.
Consumer Safe Debt Protection allows peace-of-mind by allowing borrowers to protect their credit during uncertain times.
There are three plan types offered:
- Death / Disability – Joint & Individual options
- Death – Joint & Individual options
- Death / Disability / Involuntary Unemployment – Joint & Individual options
Credit protection is voluntary for the borrower and/or the co-borrower and not required to obtain credit.
Joint borrowers are only eligible for Death Coverage. Disability and Involuntary Unemployment are only available for the primary applicant. Application is typically done at the time of the loan and the fee is included in the monthly payment. The cost is based on amount and term of the loan. There are some age limitations for coverage.