Financial freedom starts here. Teens can learn the basics of managing money with their very own checking account.
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Exclusive to members ages 13–18
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- Pays for A's program – bring in report cards twice a year to earn cash for every A
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit1
- Free Visa® debit card
- Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- $10 minimum deposit to open
As an added incentive to save, teenagers heading off to or attending a community college, university, or technical school, can apply for a college scholarship.
To be eligible, teens must be members of the credit union for more than 90 days when applying. The application is then reviewed, and a scholarship is awarded based on community service, a short essay, and GPA.
1Message and data rates may apply. Check with your provider.