It’s your life — digital banking helps you live it. Manage your accounts from home, the coffee shop, or Mount Baker (if you can find service).
- Secure, around-the-clock account management
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account balances in real time
- Reorder checks
- Enjoy easy recordkeeping and alerts:
- View account activity via e-statements
- Use eNotifications for electronic messages regarding non-sufficient funds, delinquency, overdraft transfers, maturing certificates, and electronic 1099-INT & 1098-Mortgage Interest Notifications
- Pay bills anytime, anywhere it’s convenient for you
- Reduce postage and courier fees
- Avoid late payments and fees
- Set up reminders
- Set up recurring payments
- Online banking site is securely encrypted
- Download activity to Quicken to better manage your budget
Visit our Fraud/Security Resources page for information on how to stay safe while banking online.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances anytime, anywhere:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills (must be set up through our online banking system, Personal Branch)
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Minimum Device Operating Systems for nw+|cu Mobile App & Online Banking Access
- iOS 13 or higher
- nw+|cu Mobile App Version 21.2.40 or higher downloaded via iTunes App Store
- Default installed browser--Safari
- Android Operating System (O/S) 8 or higher
- nw+|cu Mobile App Version 21.2.70 or higher downloaded via Google Play Store
- Default installed browser--Google Chrome
Get Started with Mobile Banking
- Search for "Northwest Plus Credit Union" in your mobile device's store or use the buttons above
- Install the "Northwest Plus Credit Union" app and once it's installed, open the app
- Enter your Personal Branch Login ID
- Enter your password (same information as Personal Branch)
- Verify MFA question and enter your answer (same information as Personal Branch)
- Accept terms and conditions
Important Note: You must first be set up on Online Banking in order to use our app. If you are not set up, click on the "Enroll Now" button below to sign up or please contact your local branch.
Now, in less than 60 seconds, you can deposit a check through your mobile device. Where ever you are, whenever you need!
Mobile Deposit Instructions
- Endorse the back of check with your member number, signature and the phrase "NW Plus Mobile Deposit"
- Login to your NW+ Mobile App
- Select "Deposit" icon
- Select "Deposit Check”
- Select the account to deposit the check into and enter the check amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of check
- Verify the Deposit Details and submit your deposit
1Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your provider.
- Free service offered through Personal Branch and our mobile app
- Understand your current credit score
- Access your full credit report
- See how you can improve your credit score
- Receive offers to save money on loans and credit cards through refinancing
- Check your score monthly, weekly, or daily
- Receive alerts for any big changes, including
- New account openings
- Change in address or employment
- Delinquency report
- New employer
- New inquiry on the credit file
- New public record has been reported
Get Started with Credit Sense
Our Credit Sense service is absolutely free. Sign up through Personal Branch or through our Mobile App today using our instructions below.
Visit our FAQ to learn more about Credit Sense.