Join Us Today!Open an Account
- NW Plus offers a compensation package, to include salary and benefits.
- The credit union is an Equal Opportunity employer. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories conducted prior to selection.
- Apply online via application below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may mail your resume to NW Plus CU Attn: Employment 2821 Hewitt Ave Everett, WA 98201.
Current Position(s) Available:
FT - Member Service Representative (MSR)
Duties include: working with NW Plus CU membership to ensure high quality standards of member service is achieved.
Good attitude, on time and willing to learn.
Cash handling experience preferred, but not required.
In this position you will work with the Mortgage team processing mortgage application files. You will work closely with the other Processor and report directly to the Mortgage Lending Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned;
• Responsible for exceptional member service to every member, every time by ensuring employees deliver consistently high quality service to both internal and external member that is in alignment
with our Service Promises.
• Review all new mortgage application requests when received from the originators. Provide details of any items that may be needed or questions to be addressed.
• Review underwriting stipulations & be aware of what they are.
• Become familiar with and adhere to our Real Estate Lending policies and procedures.
• Become familiar with and adhere to Real Estate Lending rules and regulations.
• Order appraisals, title reports, verifications, etc. as needed.
• Be familiar with the different mortgage insurance vendors in order to be able to submit a file for coverage.
• Document all changes and/or communications for the file in the MortgageClick system.
• Learn the USDA on line system (GUS) to be able to input and/or make changes to files, and submit for guarantee approval.
• Communicate with the loan Originator regarding the status of the loan. Reach out to applicant(s) as needed for additional documentation or information.
• Re-disclose loans as necessary when changes occur.
• Prepare file for final underwriting review when all documentation/information has been received.
• Prepare documents needed for closing the loan. Provide documents to the appropriate parties on files that are required to close through escrow.
• Represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
• Perform or cause to be performed all other functions that may be required by immediate supervisor.
Performs duties with a minimum of direct supervision when property trained.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work independently in a non-supervised environment.
• Familiarity with the credit union systems.
• Excellent communication skills, customer service, verbal and written communication.
• Neatness in appearance.
• Must be self motivated, detail oriented and highly organized with proven follow-up capabilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Mortgage processing experience not required but preferred.