Join Us Today!Open an Account
Click questions to see answers.
What are the qualifying requirements?
- No delinquencies in the last 12 months
- Members are allowed 1 Skip per Loan each year. Example: if a member loan participates in the Summer Skip program, they do not qualify for the Holiday Skip Program and vice versa.
- Loans with a balance less than $500 do not qualify. If a member receives a skip a pay flyer because their balance is more than $500 but make a payment prior to the month to be skipped consequently bringing the loan balance below the $500 minimum, the skip will not be accepted.
- The Skip-A-Pay program does NOT include mortgages, HELOCs, Credit Cards, or other revolving credit such as Timelines. Payday Alternative and Overdraft Protection loans are also not included.
- Qualifying member loan must be within the loans grace period to process the Skip. A member must also be in good standing's in every and all accounts with the Credit Union to qualify. If a member receives a Skip form but is currently not a member in good standings the Credit Union will not honor their skip.